All-On-4 Dental Implants — Katy, TX
Regain a Functional & Comfortable Smile for Life
Both patients and dentists alike agree that dental implants in Katy are simply the best way to replace missing teeth, especially when compared to traditional dentures! However, this state-of-the-art tooth loss solution does require a strong jawbone, which can be a problem for patients with extensive tooth loss or those who have been living with missing teeth for years. Thankfully, if you don’t qualify for implant dentures, we may be able to help you regain a functional and complete smile for life with the help of All-on-4 dental implants in Katy! Read on to learn more about this potentially life-changing treatment and give us a call today to schedule your consultation!
Request An Appointment
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
The majority of adults with advanced tooth loss are considered good candidates for All-on-4 dental implants. This even includes patients who don’t qualify for implant dentures because of inadequate jawbone density! Not only are most healthy adults a good candidate for dental implants, but All-on-4 utilize the naturally thickest parts of the jawbone allow even those with thinner jawbones to enjoy the benefits of dental implants.
However, every situation is different. The best way to tell if All-on-4 dental implants is right for you is to come visit us for a consultation. We’ll review your mouth and health to help you make an informed decision about the best way to rebuild your smile.
Question About All On 4?
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants offer a bevy of important benefits, such as:
- Typically doesn’t require a preliminary bone graft
- Affords all the benefits of an implant denture with minimal surgery
- Restores an entire arch of upper or lower teeth with just four dental implants
- Provides unmatched strength, stability, comfort, and chewing power when compared to traditional dentures
- Often allows patients to enjoy a new denture on the very same day their dental implants are placed.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
While All-on-4 dental implants and traditional dental implants share many commonalities, there are several important differences:
- Traditional implant dentures may require anywhere from six to eight dental implants to be placed, which means more surgery and higher costs.
- All-on-4 dental implants have the potential to offer faster results, since they can help patients bypass the need for bone grafting (which requires several months of healing).
- While traditional implant dentures can only be placed after the mouth has fully recovered from implant surgery, an All-on-4 dental implant denture can often be placed on the same day as their dental implant surgery.